Question With our QB secured now what position are we drafting at 29 & 40? (1 Viewer)

I will say this. It’s not a bad draft to pick 29. All the positions we need not usually picked very early in drafts. Te, rb, guard, DT. And wrs are always plentiful these days. Just saying

I wouldn’t mind Kendra Miller RB from TCU. Less carries than Bijan in the same conference with comparable stats.

Take him in a later round with less pressure

Best player regardless of position because you will be addressing a weakness. Defensive tackle and running back are huge needs. We could also use a guard, a wide receiver, a tight end, a defensive end (Jordan will be 34) , a safety, a linebacker (Davis is 34), a second defensive tackle, a second running back, and a quarterback.

I’m excited for the draft now that we have our QB situation sorted. I’d be shocked if the team invested a 1 or 2 on QB now.

What position do you all think we will be looking for in the first two rounds? Or do you believe we will just go BPA? Trade up for an edge? Lol the only thing I’d bet my house on us not doing is trading back.

I’d be happy with any of the following:
DT, TE, OT, OG. If Bijon is there at 29 I’d even be ok with that. Hoping we don’t go LB corner or safety with those first two.

Who Dat.
No don’t be shocked that’s the move a tually

I wouldn’t mind Kendra Miller RB from TCU. Less carries than Bijan in the same conference with comparable stats.

Take him in a later round with less pressure
I think Miller looks so much like Kamara in his running style and able to catch out of the backfield. Have to get him in the 3rd round, don't think he lasts until the 4th.

I think Miller looks so much like Kamara in his running style and able to catch out of the backfield. Have to get him in the 3rd round, don't think he lasts until the 4th.
I like Miller a lot. Some reports I have read say don't be surprised if he ends up a top 50 pick. He may not be there for us to take in the 3rd.

OL or DL for sure

ApprehensiveEsteemedIndiancow-max-1mb.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom