Who do you want at 199? (1 Viewer)

Because they didn’t pick who you wanted?
Good idea to take your bill and go home
Because the have zero clue about how to actually build a roster.

ONE pick in the trenches so far. I loved the Fuaga pick but they need multiple OL and need DL depth.

Because the have zero clue about how to actually build a roster.

ONE pick in the trenches so far. I loved the Fuaga pick but they need multiple OL and need DL depth.
They are round 5 picks, you go with players you think you can develop high ceiling picks, you don't just draft camp bodies at positions if you think there is real value else where.

Rattler is a lottery ticket, but in most years he is not available this late for his talent and potential. Bub is a big catch radius guy with speed, he can contribute right away, and Ford is a project, but obviously the team thought higher of him than the trench guys.

No team is made in the 5th round, you hope for guys who can be on the roster and maybe you get lucky and develop one into a starter, and you don't do that by being slavish to need. Especially if you are trying to build a team long term.

This board is slowly (and sadly) drifting into TigerDroppings territory decorum-wise.

"I'm right. You're an idiot for not seeing it the same way."

Look I get they’re new saints and you have to defend them but I’d like to hear an actual counter argument.

Why Bub Means/Jaylan Ford over all of the talent available that actually help this team?
You are asking people to provide a counter-argument when you have not provided a meaningful argument
as to why you hate this draft and what you would have done differently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom