Question Which Defensive Tackle Would You Pick? (1 Viewer)

B_doggman47

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
If these defensive tackles were available at picks #29 & 40 who would you pick?
Mazi Smith, Brian Bresee, Siaki Ika, Keeanu Benton, Gervon Dexter or Brodric Martin.

My choice would be either Keeanu Benton or Mazi Smith at pick #29. If we don't pick one in the first round, I would take either Siaki Ika or Gervon Dexter in the second round.
What would be y'all's choice?

From that list, I would say a prayer for good health and then draft Bresee. I like his versatility to play just about anywhere on the DL, which is an asset with the way Allen moves guys around and uses multiple fronts. With some additional tools and good health, he can likely be a solid contributor on all three downs.

Interestingly enough, PFF’s comparison for him is Nathan Shepherd.

From that list, I would say a prayer for good health and then draft Bresee. I like his versatility to play just about anywhere on the DL, which is an asset with the way Allen moves guys around and uses multiple fronts. With some additional tools and good health, he can likely be a solid contributor on all three downs.

Interestingly enough, PFF’s comparison for him is Nathan Shepherd.
Wow!! and we already have him, lol.

Mazi Smith, Brian Bresee, Siaki Ika, Keeanu Benton, Gervon Dexter or Brodric Martin.

My choice would be either Keeanu Benton or Mazi Smith at pick #29. If we don't pick one in the first round, I would take either Siaki Ika or Gervon Dexter in the second round.
Poll. I need tacos

Mazi

Personally, Bresee at 29 is the only one I feel is a value pick. Mazi at 40 would be okay. I don’t think positionally the value of any of those other names outweighs the BPA within the top 40. I would rather add depth at other positions with players I think are better.
People need to chill on Breese, that dude is always hurt and if the injury bug strikes this team again, this guy will definitely be on the list.

Neither. Give me a TE or RB. Preferably Mayer, Washington, or Gibbs. Washington would make me happiest since he kills two birds with one stone with blocking. He can develop into a great receiver

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom