Wants in the 5th (1 Viewer)

An overlooked edge-LB that could be used to simply pin his ears back and go after the QB is Sundiata Anderson … I’ve also mentioned in other threads that I wouldn’t mind getting Pratt in the fifth to battle/push Haener and Mond (Peterman isn’t gonna be on the final roster, although they might have other plans for him in the long run) … also wouldn’t mind Rice … good talent for the fifth and incredible bloodline)

At this point, I kind of like Wingo. He was great at Missouri. He was good his first year at LSU but took a step back last year mostly due to injury. But, I think he has the talent to be what he was at Missouri. Worth a shot in the 5th because we do need help at DT. And I always love a guy with upside to bring pressure up the middle.

And of course Saints are on the clock and time for a super long commercial break……

The FB/TE tweener Jaheim Bell out of FSU is also an intriguing option for our offensive system.

I’d rather Michael Pratt over Rattler.
I wouldn’t, I think Rattler has the talent to be a good NFL QB, I see Pratt as more of a backup spot starter at best. Thrilled we got Rattler in the 5th round. Great value pick for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom