UEFA Champions League (2 Viewers)

Is anyone watching?
Is it as wacky as on the radio
How many woodwork hits?!!

Ummm what were you listening to?

Just checked Paramount and matches are tomorrow.

Nm...that was odd. Showed PSG BvB may 1 only. I logged out and back and now it shows today match.

Too funny
I think I’m going to pull for an all Germany final - just bc

Ok they weren't embellishing. Seemingly all came in last 20 min as I'm watching ans they were just millimeters off from going in instead of out. Vitinha just hit underside and ball went down just feet from line.

Full time really great game to watch after BvB got their goal in 48th just after restart. Hummels was wide open for a game of this magnitude. One mistake PSG made and it cost them.

But it wasn't their night. Kept shooting and getting really unlucky.

Now onto RM to pull off yet another giant kill.

I missed yesterday but I love that Dortmund is in the final.

I'm planning on going to the pub today for a late lunch.

I missed yesterday but I love that Dortmund is in the final.

I'm planning on going to the pub today for a late lunch.

They are just "workman" like in game. Their work rate is very "German-esque" in that they will not dazzle you with footwork or fancy stuff, but out-muscle you, out-hustle you until you submit. Works for them so far.

They also had quite a bit of luck vs PSG in that 5 shots hit woodwork and not one ricocheted in net. All ricochets went AWAY from goal, it was pretty wild. ( and with Ray Hudson on the call, even more "magisterial " LOL )

Would love to see RM v BvB final. RM has some of that same approach but also enjoys top tier talent/ability.

They are just "workman" like in game. Their work rate is very "German-esque" in that they will not dazzle you with footwork or fancy stuff, but out-muscle you, out-hustle you until you submit. Works for them so far.

They also had quite a bit of luck vs PSG in that 5 shots hit woodwork and not one ricocheted in net. All ricochets went AWAY from goal, it was pretty wild. ( and with Ray Hudson on the call, even more "magisterial " LOL )

Would love to see RM v BvB final. RM has some of that same approach but also enjoys top tier talent/ability.
It’s weird - I’m watching the replay and I know no PSG goals are going in, but I’m still getting twisted up in the drama

Not sure what PSG did to the soccer gods, but dang

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom