Trade Advice - Keeper League (1 Viewer)

Portland

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Currently in a 10 team PPR keeper league and am undefeated at the moment. I received an offer of Michael Thomas for two of my running backs Myles Gaskin and Le’veon Bell. I cannot decide on this trade. I have the luxury of solid depth at all of my positions so I’m on the fence about this. Almost like a “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” thought process. I rarely start either RB but if any of my starting RBs go down after the trade I will start to be thin at RB. Below is my roster. 1774C213-6220-4283-A9D5-8A3EA2737F25.jpeg

Currently in a 10 team PPR keeper league and am undefeated at the moment. I received an offer of Michael Thomas for two of my running backs Myles Gaskin and Le’veon Bell. I cannot decide on this trade. I have the luxury of solid depth at all of my positions so I’m on the fence about this. Almost like a “if it ain’t broke don’t fix it” thought process. I rarely start either RB but if any of my starting RBs go down after the trade I will start to be thin at RB. Below is my roster. 1774C213-6220-4283-A9D5-8A3EA2737F25.jpeg

Accept.

Bell won't be featured in KC due to the amount of weapons they have. I don't think Gaskin is a better RB than Thomas is a WR. This guy is selling low on Thomas especially in a PPR league so when Thomas comes back this season, he'll be fresh for the playoffs, but even more important is you have him going forward.

Probably already made your decision...but I agree with accepting. You have James Robinson and Antonio Gibson who are solid options on your bench still, so your RB depth is still excellent.

BTW, nice team! You've done some good work on the waiver wire!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom