Time to blow up offensive line and it’s time to let DA go !!!! (1 Viewer)

jpsoldier24

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Honestly I’ve heard all the complaints about Carr allot of them are valid but to be fair to Carr he is literally being destroyed on every play he has literally no time to throw and is being lit up on every drive time to blow up this line come off-season also Bad coaching has been evident time for the saints to make a change at the head coaching position and now !!!!!

We’ve been terrible again. We look somewhat unconvincing against a USFL level team in the Panthers. DA just simply has to go and Carr can sit on the bench next season as well.

We’ve been terrible again. We look somewhat unconvincing against a USFL level team in the Panthers. DA just simply has to go and Carr can sit on the bench next season as well.
I think Carr would be much improved if he had time to throw but will never know with this inept offensive line period

Derek Carr is not helping by holding on to the ball too long. If a defender is anywhere near him instead of side stepping or buying time with a scramble drill he’s panicking and running backwards.

This is literally him right now.

IMG_0947.jpeg

I think Carr would be much improved if he had time to throw but will never know with this inept offensive line period
Carr isn’t pulling the trigger. Can’t blame the O-Line for Carr not letting the ball go. His release time has been an issue all season.

Problems with the o line are affecting the run game as well. Question is should they fire the oline coach and bring someone else in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom