Thoughts for tomorrow…. (1 Viewer)

I don't either. But then the Saints probably want picks, Lattimore evidently had a run-in with DA at the end of the season, and his availability is always iffy. He is vastly preferable to a 3rd round gamble, but this franchise has rid itself of other players that unsettled the team before. I doubt he goes anywhere, but you never know.
His availability is NOT always iffy. He's gotten hurt the past 2 years.

I think it’s Johnny Wilson. They’ve been saying wide receiver in round 2 openly. Yeah I know Keon Coleman could be there but the Saints draft weirdly. Wilson is such an outlier and we love outliers.

I think it’s Johnny Wilson. They’ve been saying wide receiver in round 2 openly. Yeah I know Keon Coleman could be there but the Saints draft weirdly. Wilson is such an outlier and we love outliers.
Johnny Wilson: 10.9% drop rate; 226th out of 286
One of the most frustrating receivers I've every seen--the easier the catch, the more likely he is to drop it.

If he is there, I wouldn't be shocked if Tyler Nubin is picked. I know picking safety isn't too popular but teams should always be thinking ahead as well as current year.

If he is there, I wouldn't be shocked if Tyler Nubin is picked. I know picking safety isn't too popular but teams should always be thinking ahead as well as current year.
Nubin had a really bad athletic profile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom