The ride continues! [TITLE CHANGED - AGAIN] (1 Viewer)

I know I have mentioned this to a couple of you, but this past year was the first whole year that I went without a trip through the donut.

I am happy to say that I am still cancer-free! (knock on wood)

I just wanted to thank you all again. Your support means more than I can express :)

I know I have mentioned this to a couple of you, but this past year was the first whole year that I went without a trip through the donut.

I just wanted to thank you all again. Your support means more than I can express :)

Deo Gratias!

That is wonderful news Bleu! Health is wealth.

Just lost my pops to cancer, ten years after he beat it initially, which was a miracle. They say his original chemo gave him this very rare cancer that took him. I was holding his hand and talking to him as he passed on and I miss him more than words could ever convey.

fork cancer. .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom