The random stuff from X thread (17 Viewers)

Reminds me of Ben Watson running down Champ Bailey

The play was third and goal at Denver 6 with 1:03 left in the third quarter. Score was 10-6, Denver. Huge mistake by Brady.

But watching the replay of Watson's incredible play, even Kevin Faulk couldn't cut off Champ Bailey (bad angle) And Watson had to work around a referee. But when Watson blindsides Bailey, the ball came loose and pass really close to the pylon. I wonder if that was reviewed carefully as it would give the Pats the ball on their 20 to start another drive, still only down 10 to 6.

Denver scored a one-yard touchdown on the next play.

The play was third and goal at Denver 6 with 1:03 left in the third quarter. Score was 10-6, Denver. Huge mistake by Brady.

But watching the replay of Watson's incredible play, even Kevin Faulk couldn't cut off Champ Bailey (bad angle) And Watson had to work around a referee. But when Watson blindsides Bailey, the ball came loose and pass really close to the pylon. I wonder if that was reviewed carefully as it would give the Pats the ball on their 20 to start another drive, still only down 10 to 6.

Denver scored a one-yard touchdown on the next play.
it was a very ugly transition. the game was pretty boring, but that one play..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom