The Coffee Thread (1 Viewer)

Espresso at home. The best I've had recently is Zoka Coffee. Gotta order it online. I think it comes from Seattle.

Whatever you do, do NOT bother trying Amora Coffee. The coffee is awful (I didn't know it came from Alabama until after ordering) and they automatically sign you up for some ******** monthly recurring charge of $70 (who the hell drinks $70 worth the coffee when brewing it at home?) on your card because you were stupid enough to try their coffee. Had to cancel my debit card over that ****.

Community at the office. In Between roast.

French Truck Coffee in the Irish Channel is doing a great job of bringing seriously good coffee to the city.

I used to drink chicory and milk. Then it's heavy handed bang you over the head simplicity wore out on me. Lighter roasts with complexity that are enjoyable black is a much more rewarding endeavor. I'm drinking most of my coffee in espresso form now, however.

59c899329cacb037f180915b098ec731.jpg

So far, so good.

French Truck Coffee in the Irish Channel is doing a great job of bringing seriously good coffee to the city.

I used to drink chicory and milk. Then it's heavy handed bang you over the head simplicity wore out on me. Lighter roasts with complexity that are enjoyable black is a much more rewarding endeavor. I'm drinking most of my coffee in espresso form now, however.

We always have dark roast now. My wife somehow thinks it's "better for you" whatever that means. I guess she's talking about this:Can Drinking Dark Roast Coffee Improve Your Health?

THE BEST COFFEE CREAMER EVER.. Baileys Creme Brûlée creamer.

it's a waste of money if you're adding this stuff to the Ethiopian Yirgacheffe

I go with either an organic french roast black or the french market brand coffee and chicory black. I used to by an organic coffee with chicory in it but it either got discontinued or the store out here stopped carrying it so I switched to the french market brand.

For me I prefer the taste of the mixed and it has the added benefit of never giving me heart burn which can happen with regular coffee.

Here in Phoenix we have found a steady supply of French Market at Basha's which is great because I got tired of ordering Community and CDM online. We have some rotgut stuff delivered at work, so I bring a can with me. I don't drink much any more, but I do get picky with the limited amount I consume.

Also, Dunkin Donuts is the worst. Coffee. Ever.

If anybody ever wants to give real Kona a try, I highly recommend Smith Farms. You can get both Estate grade (which is premium peaberry) or grade B, which is still better than the "Kona" you can get anywhere else. There's a ton of info on their web site about the coffee which is regarded as one of the best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom