@Tennesse 12/22 (1 Viewer)

I’ve got about six or 8 of us around section 318-320, coming in town early Saturday and not leaving for the week! Anybody got any info on meeting up or tailgate spot before the game?
I know LA Jackson doing a pregame rooftop party at 9am for Saints fans, seems kind of far away though from Nissan Stadium

So I'm told Jason Aldean's, Tootsie, Rooftop Bar, FGL, and Dirks are all good places. Pretty much anywhere on Broadway. I like the idea of the multiple story bars that have different things on each floor. We gotta meet up Friday and/or Saturday night!

Guys huge Who Dat here, originally from Bay St. Louis. I throw events all over, I have an ugly sweater party/saints meetup on Saturday night at The Valentine on Broadway. Tickets are only $5 bucks, I dropped the flyer below. And def am looking to tailgate on Sunday morning, I know of a few good ones for whoever wants to meet up. FB_IMG_1576157428199.jpg

Can we just pay $5 at the door? I ask cause we will probably bar hop so who knows where we actually end up.

So I'm told Jason Aldean's, Tootsie, Rooftop Bar, FGL, and Dirks are all good places. Pretty much anywhere on Broadway. I like the idea of the multiple story bars that have different things on each floor. We gotta meet up Friday and/or Saturday night!
We’re down, will be there tonight probably around 10am, doing music city pub crawl Saturday at 1pm, was only $15, only ironed out plans we have for the weekend besides the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom