Tampa Bay Game?? (1 Viewer)

travelingsaintsfan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Last year I posted that I wanted to take my fifth wheel and go to the Tampa Bay game. But due to work issues I was not able to make it. Now I can. I am retired now and getting a new motorhome. I plan on staying about a week in Tampa and of course going to the game. The game this year will be on September 15 so this will be a birthday present also.

What would be my best options to get tickets - hopefully with other Saints fans? I believe in the past there was some group tickets bought.

Last year I posted that I wanted to take my fifth wheel and go to the Tampa Bay game. But due to work issues I was not able to make it. Now I can. I am retired now and getting a new motorhome. I plan on staying about a week in Tampa and of course going to the game. The game this year will be on September 15 so this will be a birthday present also.

What would be my best options to get tickets - hopefully with other Saints fans? I believe in the past there was some group tickets bought.

If you get a group, I think 10 or more, you get a 10% discount. I did this last year, we had 50.. I will probably go again this year as well. Good news it is a 4:30 kickoff !!

Ive been going to Tampa for five years and I always have a blast. Bank let me know how much the tickets are and the location, and me and my crew might join you.

Bank, I've got a group of 4 that would be intereted in joining in whatever plays you may have for a mass Who Dat outing in Tampa. Please let me know as the plans progress. Thanks.

I talked to the Tampa ticket rep, tickets will run $65 with no processing fees. Tickets are a little tighter this year, so I need to act soon. PM me or text/call 985-212-0071 if you are interested.

Mike "the bank"

PM sent for two tickets.

What is the parking situation at the stadium? Being we will be staying at a local RV campground I will be driving in for the game.

I talked to the Tampa ticket rep, tickets will run $65 with no processing fees. Tickets are a little tighter this year, so I need to act soon. PM me or text/call 985-212-0071 if you are interested.

Mike "the bank"

hey Mike, you can count me and my brother back in that number this year :)

Mike, I'm trying to get my group to decide between the Pats game or the Tampa game. I'll let you know as soon as they decide. We would have 4 in our group.

Its all pretty wide open. Tampa fans don't tailgate too deep, and there's always plenty of room in any lot north of the stadium

Great - I did find out more info on the Bucs website. Will everyone or anyone be tailgating any at any particular lot? This may be a little premature to ask.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom