Question Take this Pole....Which round do y'all think we trade into? (2 Viewers)

Does the team trade up or back into the 2nd, into the 3rd or into the 4th?

• Up from 45 in the 2nd

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Back into the 2nd

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Into the 3rd

Votes: 32 39.5%
  • Into the 4th

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Trade up multiple times from this point...

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • No trade ups

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Trade back

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Knowing we have traded up in 26 straight drafts....I feel 99% sure we will jump up somewhere today or tomorrow. I'll say we trade into the 3rd at some point.

What say y'all?

I think they use two 5th to get into the 4th. I hope they don't spend a future 2nd to get into the 3rd. I think 2nd round picks are too valuable to give up and actually wish they would trade 3rd found picks for future 2nd round picks. (I know we don't have a 3rd this year, but I hope they do this some in the future.).

My wish is that they trade back some in the second in hopes of getting a 3rd this year. There seems to be lots of talent available in the 2nd so a trade back would seem like a good idea and some of that talent might slip to the 3rd. But, they will probably trade up for a guy they really like in the upper 2nd.

I think they use two 5th to get into the 4th. I hope they don't spend a future 2nd to get into the 3rd. I think 2nd round picks are too valuable to give up and actually wish they would trade 3rd found picks for future 2nd round picks. (I know we don't have a 3rd this year, but I hope they do this some in the future.).

My wish is that they trade back some in the second in hopes of getting a 3rd this year. There seems to be lots of talent available in the 2nd so a trade back would seem like a good idea and some of that talent might slip to the 3rd. But, they will probably trade up for a guy they really like in the upper 2nd.
I'd like a trade back too, depending on who's there at 45.
I am expecting some sort of trade up eventually. That's how we do.
Yep. As I was reading last night I saw that we've moved up in 26 straight drafts....it will happen at some point, almost fully expected.

I don't know if it'll be the 3rd or 4th but we most assuredly will move into one of those rounds. Knowing the Saints it's going to be the 3rd round. I think once we get out of the 3rd their board will start to shrink.

I don't know if it'll be the 3rd or 4th but we most assuredly will move into one of those rounds. Knowing the Saints it's going to be the 3rd round. I think once we get out of the 3rd their board will start to shrink.

Yeah, Loomis virtually told us in his pre-draft press conference that they were not going to keep all those 5th round picks.

IMO it would be too expensive to move into round three- probably costing us a 2nd next year and maybe more. Those 1st and 2nd choices are too valuable. Likely we will see a move into the mid 4th for a couple of 5th round choices and that would be OK.

To the three "no trade ups" voters I will be amazed if you're correct. šŸ˜Š

Knew we'd trade up. Lol not excited about the pick but I do trust DA with the secondary.

Last edited:
Knowing we have traded up in 26 straight drafts....I feel 99% sure we will jump up somewhere today or tomorrow. I'll say we trade into the 3rd at some point.

What say y'all?
Is this a real stat? 26 straight times?? Dang I know we all joke about it, but I didn't realize it was like that lol.

Is this a real stat? 26 straight times?? Dang I know we all joke about it, but I didn't realize it was like that lol.
Read it last night, can't remember where as I was reading so much about the pick. I do remember it was a reputable place tho....it is wild I agree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom