Semper's Stupendous to Infinity and Beyond Everything Marvel Movie/TV Thread (1 Viewer)

I fell for it.

He's Captain America now, I'll never call him the F-word ever again!
I wonder if NOCCA graduate and Saints megafan Anthony Mackie had that in his contract. Imagine having that stink for so long.

if it wasn't for the little avatar within the posters avatar, i'd have never known i had previously posted. kinda takes the fun out of posting whatever because now i feel like it is an obligation to search for my old replies. btw, i did not do this, so if i am reposting whatever i already posted, my bad.

Any truth to this stuff?

This rumor makes me happy.

Deborah Ann Woll, specifically, makes me happy.
And this makes me happy! I was hoping they would return.

I know it's not a done deal, but that rumored revamp gives me hope. I really enjoyed Echo and that had some Netflix Marvel vibes. Not quite as edgy, but close enough.

The only complaint I really have is 5 episodes is not enough. They need like 8-10 per season imo.

And this makes me happy! I was hoping they would return.

I know it's not a done deal, but that rumored revamp gives me hope. I really enjoyed Echo and that had some Netflix Marvel vibes. Not quite as edgy, but close enough.

The only complaint I really have is 5 episodes is not enough. They need like 8-10 per season imo.
Zack Snyder's Justice League is longer than Echo. Return of the King Extended is longer, hell, the theatrical version is probably longer too. It could've been a 2 part movie. I'm not saying it should've been that, just that the lengths are equal. I want to know what that 6th episode was about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom