Saints vs. Patriots Gameday Thread (2 Viewers)

His punting style is a key reason that opposition teams struggle to get any yardage on punt returns though, including in the second quarter today when the Pats PR fumbled the ball OOB.
Yep.
But it still makes me nervous.

Providence, RI

Rhode Island, thank you ! That was the one New England state i forgot, though there may be another one .

When they've won Super Bowls, they've held two parades, one in Boston and one in Providence. I suspect that New England Patriots is because of the dual city identity.

Wow… i actually learned something on SR today ..

Didja know... The Panthers played their first year in SC (Clemson?) while they were building a new stadium in NC...
I do not remember that. I do remember the “Tennessee Oilers” playing in the Liberty Bowl in Memphis b/f the Nashville stadium was ready (and then playing at Vanderbilt b/c no one in Memphis was going to the games).

I gotta respectfully disagree .. New England is not small, it includes Mass, CT, Vermont , New Hampshire , Maine and i think a couple of others im missing.. gotta be bigger than the Gulf Coast i think, without looking it up.. my point being that Boston is way more recognizable than New England .
I meant small in area rather than small in number of states. I suppose it defends on what constitutes the gulf coast, if it’s just Louisiana, Mississppi, and Alabama then you’re right. If it’s the panhandle or more of Florida than it’s comfortably bigger area wise. You could be right though, I live in cali so everywhere is small to me besides Tejas and Alaska. You’re definitely right about Boston being more recognizable but I don’t think new englanders as a hole necessarily identify with Boston or Massachusetts. Anecdotally I know a girl from Maine that would call people was Massachusetts “massholes”.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom