Saints/Redskins Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

It isn't all bad. They played poorly but still had a chance to win in the end. The defense gave up big yardage but only 16 points. Hopefully we will look back on this loss as the spark that motivated the team to get their head straight and take care of buisiness for the rest of the season and into the post season.

Oh my god.. The Saints dont even deserve to be a playoff team. In fact they dont even deserve to be an NFL team period. After watching this game i think that the Saints should just implode the superdome and dissolve as a franchise.

You people need to calm the heck down and stop acting like the sky is falling. The Saints just clinched a playoff berth and all you people can say is that they dont deserve to be there because they lost to a team with a deceiving record. Well I guess if so many people think that they're just gonna lose their first playoff game, they should let the panthers or falcons have it? Better yet, if the saints get homefield advantage, why not just let the falcons have our playoff spot and you can all go to the superdome and cheer for them.

Give me a break. Our team that wasnt supposed to do ANYTHING this year with subpar linebackers, no cornerbacks, no offensive line, and 1 receiver just clinched a freakin playoff spot with 2 win-able games left. Get off your soap-boxes and just be happy that you're not a Bucs / Falcons / Panthers fan.

Does ANYBODY AGREE THAT THIS THREAD SHOULD NOT GET MORE THAN THREE NEW REPLIES

This was one bad game. It looked like we came in too cocky. We were favored by 9.5 and thought it would be an easy game. We shouldn't pay attention to anything anyone says & just go into every game thinking we are underdogs.

This was one bad game. It looked like we came in too cocky. We were favored by 9.5 and thought it would be an easy game. We shouldn't pay attention to anything anyone says & just go into every game thinking we are underdogs.

To the media, this loss coupled with Dallas play last night, undermines our victory over Dallas last week, so you can bet the media will be off our bandwagon and we'll be underdogs again. Good.

I think that is the point. How do you come into this game that flat on both sides of the ball with a chance to clinch at home? absolutely freakin pitiful performance today. they deserve this loss. what was up with payton? the playcalling was head-scratching.

This teams game play sucked !!!

Agree 100% AND our ability to adjust to what they were doing on both sides of the ball today was nonexistent! Horrible coaching job today. He had no answers for the Wash gameplan today. Staff better get it together or it will be a quick trip in the play-offs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom