Saints @ Rams Thursday Night Football (1 Viewer)

So in this game alone we’ve had:

- Going for it twice, on 4th and 5 at midfield in the first half of the game. The second time with 56 seconds left in the half, just 3 behind.

- Completely contradicting that aggression with a draw on 3rd and 20.

- Taking a knee to end the half with enough time and TO’s to at least try and get in FG range, again contradicting earlier calls.

- Onside kick with 4 minutes left.

- The defense getting absolutely cooked all game.

One of the worst head coaches I’ve ever seen in the NFL. A complete joke.
And he's not even a "new" coach..... This is his SECOND rodeo.... Still garbage.

Plus... His second rodeo was with the same team he's already been with for years.

Absolutely insane organization.

If Tampa beats the Jags on Sunday - they can essentially wrap up the division with either a win over the Saints next week or the Panthers the final week. So if you really want the Saints season to be over - like almost really officially over - root for Tampa Sunday.

Wow!!! This was the worst coached game I have ever seen in my whole
Life. When you have a chance. You inside kick it. Then your veteran goes offsides. It is time to blow it up. Get rid of Cam, The honey Badger, Ruiz, Carr, trade all your assets. Which is only Kamara and Mike Thomas. I cannot believe Rizzi didn’t just quit. He would have a job tomorrow

Call Lalos up, let Cam get his 1 play to start the games and let Lalos play the games to see what we have. We know what we don't have in Cam at this point in his career.

Didn’t watch the game. Took my wife to dinner and a Christmas string quartet show.

Figured if we lost I didn’t want to watch.

So this weeks Dennis spin doctoring is “I didn’t see it, so it must not have happened”.

Dead cap was 52mil this year, 36mil next year, 13mil in 2025, 7.8 mil in 2026.

Sometimes you gotta let your favorite players go. We need to remember that when DD is up.
They didn't learn Drew

Didn’t watch the game. Took my wife to dinner and a Christmas string quartet show.

Figured if we lost I didn’t want to watch.

You missed a good coach beating a bad coach who made questionable decisions all night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom