Saints @ Rams - 12/21/23 - Whodat! (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey West Coast Whodats! I know that my brother and sister whodats are going to take over Sofi when we finally get our game with the hated Rams in their new stadium. I hope to see y’all there…..let’s get it! :)

I'll be coming from Australia for this.

I don't have any game tickets or accommodation as yet, but definitely keen to join the tailgate.

I was fortunate enough to be at the corresponding fixture in 2017 at the LA Coliseum and that was an awesome day (even though the Saints lost).

I will definitely be in that number, but remember that the game is up for flexing so if it isn’t on the 21st it will be on the 24th, Christmas Eve #ChristmasMiracle #WHODAT!!

I will definitely be in that number, but remember that the game is up for flexing so if it isn’t on the 21st it will be on the 24th, Christmas Eve #ChristmasMiracle #WHODAT!!
Are TNF games liable to be flexed? Damn, that’s annoying if so - I have to be back in Australia by Christmas Eve.

Edit: looks like there is a requirement for 28 days’ notice so it seems as if it will go ahead as scheduled: https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...r-nfls-thursday-night-football/3146501/?amp=1

Good afternoon my little West Coast, who dats, next Thursday is showing a 55% chance of rain, I recommend whoever is going to the game download the app ParkWhiz and pre-pay for your ticket to park near the stadium. Otherwise it’s going to get very expensive.

I’m ready for this! It feels like a playoff game and I’m sure the Whodat nation will represent. Stay safe my fellow whodats! Rain means even worst traffic, so give yourself time to get their safely. I am a tall, big old grey bearded Whodat so if you see me, give me a loud whodat!! I’m so glad that the game is meaningful. I think (and hope) that we pull this one out. Whodat!!!!

I'll be coming from Australia for this.

I don't have any game tickets or accommodation as yet, but definitely keen to join the tailgate.

I was fortunate enough to be at the corresponding fixture in 2017 at the LA Coliseum and that was an awesome day (even though the Saints lost).
I was there too….some great Saints tailgating there. Hope to bump into ya at this one! Whodat

It looks like this one will stay on Thur night! Hope to see ya there!

Let me know your plans LL! I’ll be in that number.
Right on man….I’ll tell ya, if you find any tailgating outside the stadium and it’s Saints fans, they will love ya with open arms. It’s a wonderful thing to see how connected and accepting other Saints fans are of strangers on a West Coast gameday. Message me on game day and just look for other Saints fans because they are so cool and ready to say Whodat to ya! Outside the stadium. :) message me on gameday or just look for a big Saints fan with a Long grey beard. Whodats are everywhere bro or sis!!!! :)

we are driving up from Vegas for the game. Where does everybody plan on parking? looks expensive to park close to the stadium

we are driving up from Vegas for the game. Where does everybody plan on parking? looks expensive to park close to the stadium
Download the app, ParkWhiz, enlarge the map and you will see a red pin that indicates the stadium just below that there are two parking spots with a $75 amount in a $65 amount I picked a $65 amount because it was actually a shorter walk from that point to the stadium. And keep in mind there is an 80 to 85% chance that it may be raining. I will be in section 534. Roll one on the rail. I am going to try and figure out a way to hang my Saints flag over the rail so that everybody knows where I’m at, black background with a gold fleur-de-lis. And PS the only parking lot that allows tailgating is the pink parking lot or as they call it the pink zone. #RevengeGame, #WhoDAT, ⚜️🖤💛⚜️

Right on man….I’ll tell ya, if you find any tailgating outside the stadium and it’s Saints fans, they will love ya with open arms. It’s a wonderful thing to see how connected and accepting other Saints fans are of strangers on a West Coast gameday. Message me on game day and just look for other Saints fans because they are so cool and ready to say Whodat to ya! Outside the stadium. :) message me on gameday or just look for a big Saints fan with a Long grey beard. Whodats are everywhere bro or sis!!!! :)
With an 80 to 85% chance of rain it’s going to be a hard pressing situation to try and get a tailgate going, but you’re right saintfan‘s are very excepting of other Saintsfan‘s and other teams fans if you’re cool and don’t start being a jerk will except you. Proof of that is my tailgate that I put together for the Denver game. A few years back we had a few Denver fans join us and it was a blast.

Wow, these tickets are oppressively expensive. Wondering if I should bite the bullet today or wait until Thursday. I was able to get seats on level 1 at the Superdome for $118USD including fees last week. Clearly it was unrealistic to expect this week’s game to be any less than double the price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom