Saints @ Panthers dec 22 2013 (1 Viewer)

Anyone find out the teams hotel.

Anyone find out the teams hotel.

Hey all!
Myself, wife and parents will be in 511 row 5.
Let's show our boys the ocean of black and gold screaming for them

Probably gonna do a chili and watch UL vs Tulane that night and pregame tailgate if anyone wants to stop by. Also if anyone goes out anywhere close to the stadium that night let me know. Have 8 of us looking for something to do.

Danny
504-228-8830

We are having a black & gold Christmas party at Strike City, in downtown Charlotte, Saturday night. Proceeds go to Team Gleason. Then, there's the tailgating I posted about previously, at 206 S Graham Street. The flyer is attached.

This flyer has been retweeted all over the internet (Fleurty Girl, Jeff Duncan, etc.), so the party is growing fast. The Saints photographer is also supposed to show up and take pictures for the web site.

FlyerCLT.jpg

Going to be renting a RV and looking for a spot to park it. Anyone know if you can park that in the triangle lot?

If you do, you'll have to park in the very back. I do know that you can park an RV in the grass lot across the street. I'll be partying with you.

Jerry, shoot me a text. I lost your number. I will be tailgating with a bunch of panthers fans on the opposite side of the stadium from where you are. I'm hoping to see you during the game.

Eric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom