Saints Draft Prospects’ Visits & Workouts (Pro Day & Top-30 visits) (1 Viewer)

I assume the interest in DeJean is at safety, not CB right?

Why's that....? It's not like he's the lunch pail, sneaky fast, coach on the field, Jason Seahorn type of player... Right?

200w.gif

Last edited:
Hot take: DT is a bigger need than DE.
Agreed, it feels like we have 10 DEs since the position is crowded now. We’ve invested 2 early round picks at DE in the last 3 drafts. They’ll be in just their 2nd & 4th seasons. Haven’t seen enough from them yet. Just signed a young top FA DE. Granderson is one of the cornerstones on the line. Cam and Tanoh are there too. Only so many roster spots and snaps for the DE rotation. Meanwhile Bresee is our only legitimate good DT. Hopefully we’ll take a DT by the 2nd round.

Agreed, it feels like we have 10 DEs since the position is crowded now. We’ve invested 2 early round picks at DE in the last 3 drafts. They’ll be in just their 2nd & 4th seasons. Haven’t seen enough from them yet. Just signed a young top FA DE. Granderson is one of the cornerstones on the line. Cam and Tanoh are there too. Only so many roster spots and snaps for the DE rotation. Meanwhile Bresee is our only legitimate good DT. Hopefully we’ll take a DT by the 2nd round.
Yeah agreed

There’s some nice edge players on day 3 to develop(Mo Kamara/Hunt/Brennan Jackson etc) that I’m very comfortable taking someone like fiske at 45.

Fiske went in the 1st on Moving the Chains 1st Mock of the year. I'm not sure he makes it to the 2nd round. Fiske and Bresee would be a nice duo in the middle of the D-line.
I think they’ll hope either Sweat or Fiske falls there. One or the other. I also think the saints trade next years 1st and 3rd for a late first rounder this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom