Saints bar in tampa (1 Viewer)

CDBs was a big let down. From the food and service to the sound and ownership, it failed miserably. They found a way to burn buffalo wings, a hamburger BUN, and take 40 minutes to cook a hamburger. The bartender even wore a redskins hat at the end alienating the only crowd he had in the bar.

Now that I have vented, I decided to walk over to BrewBurgers next door. Very cool place with a patio and $2 drafts. They will be showing the Saints game this Sunday and the general manager just happens to be from New Orleans. Come and join me this Sunday as we try another place. Let's hope this is a winner!

P.S. BrewBurgers is located next door to CDBs on 3681 South Westshore Blvd.

It was nice to meet you Sunday, but I agree! Our food (pizza) was good, but I could not believe the bartender and the Skins hat, and the Skins fans (if they were really even Skins fans) were extremely annoying. Hopefully Brewburgers, AND the game will be alot better this week! The GM being from Nola is def. a good thing :beerchug:
Also, if anyone still needs tickets to the Tampa game, Mike still has 8 left!

$80 per ticket

Mikevan68@yahoo.com or 985-212-0071

See you Sunday, Grand Master :9:

<!-- / message -->

Very cool place with a patio and $2 drafts. They will be showing the Saints game this Sunday and the general manager just happens to be from New Orleans. Come and join me this Sunday as we try another place. Let's hope this is a winner!

Hopefully one of the online reviews on this place is wrong, as I just read one from a couple of days ago, where the woman said there was beer bottle glass in her burger :no: I guess you can't always trust the reviews though.. Either way, I just want a Victory! :)

Now that I have vented, I decided to walk over to BrewBurgers next door. Very cool place with a patio and $2 drafts. They will be showing the Saints game this Sunday and the general manager just happens to be from New Orleans. Come and join me this Sunday as we try another place. Let's hope this is a winner!

See ya'll tomorrow. Geaux Saints!!!!! :9:

BrewBurgers was great. We will be back there again on Sunday. We will have the entire patio to ourselves if more folks come out this week. Come join us as we celebrate victory #1. Who Dat!!

sux that we lost, but had a great time today, either way, with fellow who dats!! :9: see u next week!

So, what about post-game spots in the area on the 21st?? We'll be in town that weekend, and I'm determined to find a place and fill it with saints fans.....I also wouldn't mind at least having the later games on in the background to keep up on scores, so let's use this great invention we call networking to pack a bar with black and gold!

Come to BrewBurgers on S. Westshore Blvd. I has become the official bar/restaurant for Saints fans.

I was there on Sunday w/ my brother just hanging out for a bit, and I overheard that Lions fan that is always there complaining to some other people about how we are cool fans, but that we Saints fans take over the place :hihi: I gave him hell, but we were just joking around. Gotta love the whodat nation!

Dang it! I'll be in town on Sunday 12/2 for a cruise on the 3rd and we play on Thursday the 29th. I always try and find places with other Who Dats to watch the games when I'm traveling. Sorry Jill, would have loved to hook up and watched the game. Now I have to find a place in Shreveport for the game on the 29th. That shouldn't be too hard.

Was in Nantucket the last 2 Sundays and had to deal with Pats and Skins fans at the bar my friend likes to frequent. Still wore my jersey proudly. Who Dat!

Dang it! I'll be in town on Sunday 12/2 for a cruise on the 3rd and we play on Thursday the 29th. I always try and find places with other Who Dats to watch the games when I'm traveling. Sorry Jill, would have loved to hook up and watched the game. Now I have to find a place in Shreveport for the game on the 29th. That shouldn't be too hard.

Was in Nantucket the last 2 Sundays and had to deal with Pats and Skins fans at the bar my friend likes to frequent. Still wore my jersey proudly. Who Dat!

Bummer! Maybe next time. It is fun watching the games w/ fellow who dats, for sure. People will sometimes bring their dogs up there, too, which makes it even better for us animal lovers! Enjoy your cruise...I am jealous! ;)

Bummer! Maybe next time. It is fun watching the games w/ fellow who dats, for sure. People will sometimes bring their dogs up there, too, which makes it even better for us animal lovers! Enjoy your cruise...I am jealous! ;)

Bring the dogs? That's awesome! We have a group that goes to Fox and Hound. Plasmas and sound in the same side room every week. Even though I have the NFL Ticket I still would rather go watch with other fans.

I should have come down there for the game this year but we are going to the Denver game the next week instead. One day we will roll down there for a game.

Bring the dogs? That's awesome! We have a group that goes to Fox and Hound. Plasmas and sound in the same side room every week. Even though I have the NFL Ticket I still would rather go watch with other fans.

I should have come down there for the game this year but we are going to the Denver game the next week instead. One day we will roll down there for a game.

Yes, all the Saints fans sit on the patio for the games, and dogs are allowed out there. Good times! The Denver game should be a good one..have fun, and cheer for us down here.. and we will cheer for you this Sunday!

Yes, all the Saints fans sit on the patio for the games, and dogs are allowed out there. Good times! The Denver game should be a good one..have fun, and cheer for us down here.. and we will cheer for you this Sunday!

You know I'll be cheering :)

One of our group is coming down for the game this weekend. It's his mom's birthday or something and most of the family (still in Nola) is going to the game.

Come to BrewBurgers on S. Westshore Blvd. I has become the official bar/restaurant for Saints fans.

Is this still the place to be in Tampa for Saints fans??

I am going to be there this weekend and need a place to watch the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom