Video Robert Griffin III: “Saints just took the QB Steal of the Draft in Spencer Rattler” | film breakdown (1 Viewer)

Rattler got Mahomes level arm talent, but he gets rattled so easily and doesn't like pressure at all. Outside of very opportunistic spot duty... I don't see any semblance in consistenty.

Truthfully, consider that even the best QB's get rattled and are inconsistent when they are under the amount of pressure that Rattler saw at South Carolina abnormally often.

I saw some traits in Rattler that I liked a lot (and some that I didn't), yet I see him as a very intriguing pick. Time will tell, but in my mind he was certainly worth taking this late at pick #150. There were a few prospects at need positions that I would have preferred, but I can't diss the pick.

When an analyst says "it's a steal of the draft" he usually jinxes it.

He portaled well. Let's see if this guy can bring his spice to the NFL. I know him, in the way I did not know too much about Jake Haener, Ian Book, Garrett Grayson, et al.

They took a Power conference QB with I think 3 seasons as a starter. It's a good pick.

Think of the future. Rattler makes plays and the crowd hisses in celeberation.

There was a time when he was projected to be the number 1 overall pick and then the bottom fell out on him

Promising pick, who knows! Most of these draft picks won't do much. But you hit on some unexpected diamonds every so often. Cheers to the young man. And who wouldn't want the "Rattler"?, we had the Snake.

Hes got late 2nd to 3rd round physical talent. You watch him, it looks like he is going through progressions, and he still goes where the ball shouldnt go way more times then u like when protection holds up
That's just because he tried to throw the ball to the WR who had the greatest probability of catching the ball... Full of hand clapper's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom