Rams Trying to Get into the Top 10 (1 Viewer)

I could see Philly really going for anything. They don't have a lot of weaknesses really but I'm no expert on their roster. Seems like this should be a move for an impact player they think could put them over the top for the NFC. A Davenport move, but they will probably pick the right player.

You won't like to hear this, but Dallas Goedert is their best TE and he is 29. And, he only had 592 yards last year . . . a really good TE with YAC ability sure would help a QB like Hurts . . .

I meant Oline not OT (corrected)... DT also... Kelce and Cox both retired this offseason. Huge losses.

Six QBs before us would be even better!
mike-tyson-awkward-smile.gif

I'm hoping it leaves us Alt, Bowers, or Fashanu.

I could see Philly really going for anything. They don't have a lot of weaknesses really but I'm no expert on their roster. Seems like this should be a move for an impact player they think could put them over the top for the NFC. A Davenport move, but they will probably pick the right player.

You won't like to hear this, but Dallas Goedert is their best TE and he is 29. And, he only had 592 yards last year . . . a really good TE with YAC ability sure would help a QB like Hurts . . .
Good point. And Philly drafted Goedert when Ertz was still a very good player, so there’s precedent for them to make a move like that for Bowers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom