Pizza Hut Pop Up Add Out of Control (1 Viewer)

I just reported the ad issue to the adops people and pointed out this thread. Hopefully they can get it fixed quickly.
Can report not much progress because it's still happening to me.

Can report not much progress because it's still happening to me.

I got a response asking me to clarify and I pointed to this thread. The next time any of you see an intrusive ad, can ya'll do me a favor and take a screen shot and post it here for the Ad people to look at as an example? Also, if you can get the URL the ad leads you to when clicked on that would help.

I got a response asking me to clarify and I pointed to this thread. The next time any of you see an intrusive ad, can ya'll do me a favor and take a screen shot and post it here for the Ad people to look at as an example? Also, if you can get the URL the ad leads you to when clicked on that would help.
I didn’t catch it when it was bigger, but.,.

1713753806328.png

Here’s when it’s bigger:

1713782686828.png

Thanks guys! So the ad people read this thread and figured out from your screenshots which ad sets were causing it (The Pizza/Coca Cola Ad issue), and toggled them off.

When I get those types of ads on mobile, there is an "X" in the corner to close them. However, that obviously isn't the case for some of you. It could be a browser issue or a case where they lock up your screens for some reason. Who knows? But they are turned off now, which will hurt site revenue somewhat, but user experience is most important.

From the Ad people:
"Andrus,
Can confirm the coca cola type ad serve from Wunderkind is turned off."

Keep in mind that if you become a Subscriber for as little as $4/mo. you won't be served any ads, and still supporting the site in the process.

Last edited:
Now there’s a Coca Cola one doing the same thing the old green one used to do
My understanding is that the banner is a green screen and the advertisement on it is tailored to viewer based on browser history?

So you guys who eat junk food are getting one thing. Won't say what adds I am getting.

My understanding is that the banner is a green screen and the advertisement on it is tailored to viewer based on browser history?

So you guys who eat junk food are getting one thing. Won't say what adds I am getting.
i 'might' have used Round-up once in my garden when i first moved back to NO ('02 or '03) probably
and I'm sure it's been longer than that since ive eaten anything from Pizza Hut

1470347497-eggplant.jpg

It can't be that interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom