Article Pels may have to choose between BI and Zion this offseason, per this article. (1 Viewer)

I think we seeing flashes of the teams prime.

I would imagine if you're serious about competing.

I think it's time to admit CJ and Larry have help built a foundation of leadership and it's probably time to move them. Jonas is an expiring.

If CJ, Larry, and Jonas out

$60 million of Salary out. Ingram gonna eat a chunk of that.

Who do we bring in on that?

Murray makes sense if you want less ball handling 2s. Keep them in catch and shoot.

Murray at $24 million seems like an easy plug. Could be cost prohibited since ATL is on some bs.

Still need to fill two starter caliber spot.

I think you draft one to fill a role. Really wish we drafted Jalen Duren instead of Dyson.

If can ship out the rest of AD and Jrue assets for Lauri. Play a lot of small. Develop a 5.

Murray
Herb
Ingram
Zion
Lauri

Trey
Hawkins
Drafted 5 or trade someone of value to Detroit for Duren
Alvarado

I believe Dyson and Naji probably gets moved.

JV doesn't want to leave and I think he would sign at below market value to stay. We can't lose Larry and JV

JV doesn't want to leave and I think he would sign at below market value to stay. We can't lose Larry and JV
I don't know. Agent always force guys to take the best deal on the table.

I think we just got to pay attention to Ingram 1st. He gotta ball and get in that zone in the playoffs.

It's just weird how he can't beat doubles anymore. 2 years ago...Suns threw everything at him. He still skull dragged them no matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom