Password Managers (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on the various password managers out there if anyone is using them. The feds are getting ridiculous with the requirements these days on all the sites I have access to for work so I'm looking for something that will help with management and creation.

Looking for recommendations on the various password managers out there if anyone is using them. The feds are getting ridiculous with the requirements these days on all the sites I have access to for work so I'm looking for something that will help with management and creation.
I've used KeePass for years. It's local to my main PC though. Not sure if they have a cloud or mobile version. That might defeat the purpose of security though.

I use Last Pass, very secure, and very easy to maintain the passwords. I like the interface and my company likes the security.

I've never used one before, guess it's probably more secure than my notebook....Do the managers collect your password info automatically or do you manually enter the password? I could probably do with one that is pc and mobile that generates a password for me to use because I use simple ones.

I've never used one before, guess it's probably more secure than my notebook....Do the managers collect your password info automatically or do you manually enter the password? I could probably do with one that is pc and mobile that generates a password for me to use because I use simple ones.
Most will ask you if you want to add it. That's pretty much all you have to do to save the password. Then just assign it a name and in some cases a category, depending on the software.

I've used KeePass for years. It's local to my main PC though. Not sure if they have a cloud or mobile version. That might defeat the purpose of security though.
I've heard of KeePass but it's not available on Mac, at least not officially.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom