PANTS ON, FLOCK UP, PANTS OFF! LOS Angeles Clippers(21-12) @ New Orleans Pelicans(21-14) at 7pm. (1 Viewer)

That and the team seemed surprised when the Clips to decided to hard double BI all night. As if they never saw that coming.
Yup, the Clips shut down BI, the Pels didn't have an answer for that with the personnel on the floor and they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with their shots.

Well, not exactly the 40 point blowout that was predicted or hoped for by some. Next game up.
I don't understand why people try to make this defeat bigger than what it is. It's a very typical loss. Loss to top team. Didn't blow a lead. Just got beat

I don't understand why people try to make this defeat bigger than what it is. It's a very typical loss. Loss to top team. Didn't blow a lead. Just got beat
Because Taker, your post says it. Loss to a top team.

Indirectly, it is admitting we are still not there.

We don't like that.

The expectation is showing up and being a consistent top team like the team we saw against Timberwolves.

This literally zapps all the confidence I have in this team especially now with the January Zion injury as expected

This team has all the holes of no scorers and it showed tonight.

Because Taker, your post says it. Loss to a top team.

Indirectly, it is admitting we are still not there.

We don't like that.

The expectation is showing up and being a consistent top team like the team we saw against Timberwolves.

This literally zapps all the confidence I have in this team especially now with the January Zion injury as expected

This team has all the holes of no scorers and it showed tonight.
We just beat a top team on the road and on the 2nd game of a b2b. We didn’t play well and lost. It happened. 76ers just lost by 36 points at home.
Zion’s injury is a concern. Hopefully, it is a minor bruise and not a pulled muscle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom