Pacific Drive (1 Viewer)

this game is really good...

it's probably not for everyone but if you like the survival/crafting/inventory management type games, this one is really good at all of those things

4/5 cargo pockets

you playing survival craft? whhhaaat....

Subnautica, play that.

you playing survival craft? whhhaaat....

Subnautica, play that.

I tried Subnautica a while back and it didn't grab me....that was before i really had given these types of games a chance...

i downloaded it the other day to try again after i finish PD

you should definitely check out Pacific Drive

I tried Subnautica a while back and it didn't grab me....that was before i really had given these types of games a chance...

i downloaded it the other day to try again after i finish PD

you should definitely check out Pacific Drive
I will, when it's on sale later this year, i also really enjoyed The Long Dark, purely for its survival mode. The story mode isn't finished yet. The Forest and Sons of the Forest are both good. Not sure if any of those are on console though. I have a couple people that we play pretty much each survival craft game when they come out, if they aren't completely terrible on reviews. So if i remember any more that were fun ill drop here.

My review for Subnautica
One of the best survival games available. One thing most survival games lean on is leaving it open ended without a true end goal to attain. Most survival games you just get bored of and quit because what's even the point? Subnautica blends full on survival mechanics with just enough motivation to see it to the end. The atmosphere is claustrophobic, playing off of the dark clingy intimacy of the deep sea. Just enough oh ♥♥♥♥ moments to keep your cursor on a swivel.

My Review for The Forest
The game is slightly unpolished, but an overall solid experience. You feel stronger as you progress. The survival elements seem well balanced. The story arc while vague does reach a satisfying conclusion while leaving it open to the sequel to delve further into the lore. The game does feel like some elements were cut from the final product. But that's inconsequential as the rest of the content is packaged well.

both take about 30 hours to 100%

really a fantastic game....i finished the story and i am still making runs into the zone to collect mats to build stuff i will never need

i think you could beat the story in about 30 hours...if you are a material hoarder or a 'craft everything' type , you could easily triple that playtime...i am sitting around 100 hours and i still have a few things i will probably finish

really a fantastic game....i finished the story and i am still making runs into the zone to collect mats to build stuff i will never need

i think you could beat the story in about 30 hours...if you are a material hoarder or a 'craft everything' type , you could easily triple that playtime...i am sitting around 100 hours and i still have a few things i will probably finish

Gross.

bam... 20% off this weekend, might still wait for a bigger discount later...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom