Oklahoma City Thunder (49-21) @ New Orleans Pelicans (44-27) at 7pm Local. OK, we finna C if they can hang in the Big Easy! (1 Viewer)

I know Boot Krewe Media about to be extra spicy tonight on Willie game management.

JV didn’t play the entire 2nd half…. This allowed us to come back. This tells you how badly we need a modern 5. Good night folks.

So obviously, I wasn’t able to see any part of this game, sitting here at home, pulling my hair out and P'Oed that the NBA is showing some stupid shows about pass players when we have incredible matchups that is vying for playoff positioning. We gave it our best shot, which leads me to my next question for the people that did see this game do you feel that we could take this teammate in a seven game series?

Last edited:
So obviously, I wasn’t able to see any part of this game, sitting here at home, pulling my hair out and P'Oed that the NBA is showing some stupid shows about pass players when we have incredible matchups that Irvine for playoff positioning. We gave it our best shot, which leads me to my next question for the people that did see this game do you feel that we could take this teammate in a seven game series?

No. Still no clutch. And still no stretch 5.

Had a 5 point lead with 3 minutes left. Willie sat on it. Didn't call a timeout till down 3.

Well then probably a blessing in disguise that I couldn't get the game lol

So didn't get to see game. What happened?
SGA carried it so bad everyone besides the ref saw it, blatant then turned into a 3 pointer to take the lead 115-112 with minute left. Complete momentum killer and should’ve been a turnover.

Also complete F’d us on both challenges earlier in game which were momentum killers and early foul trouble.

Come on man. Make any shots in the final 3 mins and the refs don’t affect the game. They are bad. But we lose against great teams because we have no clutch players and no 5 that can space and hit 3s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom