Official Wrasslin' Thread (renamed to reflect the discussion) (85 Viewers)

Tony Khan has CM Punk living in his head rent free. He's the only one who could've leaked this type of info to Meltzer.

Screenshot_20240427-073632.png

"Someone in AEW..." I wonder who that could be...

tenor.gif
This is just funny. Khan keeps making himself look worse. Hard to understand what goes on in that pea brain of his.

Anyone watch Maven’s YouTube videos, I enjoy them

Today I watched one of him breaking down the weekly expenses of being on the road

Damn. Dude gets hurt even when he's not trying to get killed...

Watch them do that and then he actually dies during a stunt where nothing was supposed to happen to him. He was off near catering eating and he's the only one that died.
Dude, I was thinking that yesterday when Sun posted his reply. I didn't want to jinx him into becoming the next Brandon Lee.

Peacock is raising new subscription prices to $7.99/month starting in July, capitalizing on having that Olympics coverage.

Peacock is raising new subscription prices to $7.99/month starting in July, capitalizing on having that Olympics coverage.
They're going to be SOL if the E decides to move the domestic version of the Network to Netflix as well.

Do we think they're going to go back closer to the attitude era once they shift over to Netflix?
There was a story already the the feeling is that the PG era is already over. I doubt we'll ever go back to the anywhere close to the Attitude Era considering #metoo and cancel culture, but I do see them becoming edgier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom