NFL in Paris? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Bonjour from Paris

I'm actually an American student who will be spending the next year in Paris. While I am loving everything about the city so far, including the chance to practice my French every day, I am hoping to be able to take 3 or so hours out of my week to watch NFL games with fellow Americans.

So my question is this; does anyone know of an American style sports bar in Paris that might show a game or two? My hunch is that one exists somewhere around here. The noon CST games translate to a 7pm kickoff here in France, so it works out great.

I am also STRONGLY considering using Yahoo's NFL Europe streaming package, the only hold up there is my internet access is not always stable enough to stream a 3 hour game.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Nice, I'm studying in Florence right now for the semester. Hope you find out how to watch games...something I'm having trouble doing right now.

Bonjour. Comment ca va? J'ai vecu en Europe pendant un beaucoup temps. J'ai une recommandation pour un sport bar a Paris.

Try the Great Canadian on 25 Quai Grands Augustins. My friend says they broadcast NASN so you should get NFL games.

Also, sorry if my French is rusty... haven't used it in a while :)

Try NFL Game Pass on Yahoo. Not sure how much it costs, but it's a service only available outside the United States. You can buy games on an individual basis, or you can pay to view one team for the whole season, or you can sign up for all the games all season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass

If you can find any american military personel. Maybe around the embassy. Ask them. Even money says they will know where to watch the game. Make that trip to london in Oct. see it in person

In the UK we have a satellite network called Sky Sports and I know that UK nationals living in France have dishes and can get this channel there.

Sky don't like residents of other countries having access to their channels but I think if you do your research you should find a place in Paris that will show live NFL games.

For your info the Saints are on Sky Sports at 6pm British time on Sunday so you have almost 2 days to hunt it down.

I'm sure their are other Saints fans on the forum from Paris who should be able to point you in the right directiuon.

Failing that get the Eurostar to England for the day and you are guaranteed to see it.

I thought the NFL offers streams of games for overseas people the way MLB.com does here in the states?

Either way, it's a good bet you can find a stream on justin.tv or sopcast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom