New Orleans Pelicans (48-32) @ Golden State Warriors (45-35) at 9pm. Bingo Night at the Elderly Basketball Club. (2 Viewers)

For some reason I can't add attachment to my post. @Andrus. I can upload them, but that's it. I can't insert them as a thumbnail or full image

Are you uploading an attachment using the Attach Files

1712988706446.png icon for images?

Right now it appears that only works for Docs. spreadsheets, etc. Recently there was an update to Attachment Improvements feature and that likely screwed it up, and we'll have to wait for an update fix.

The workaround in the meantime is to use the "insert image"

1712988809814.png icon instead for attaching images to posts. Click on that and then click on the drop image (or click here) icon and navigate to the pic you want to attach.

-Andrus

If Ingram plays maybe he should come off the bench with how trey has been lighting it up. Ease Ingram back.
When BI got injured Pels were 10th on offense. While BI was out (and before the Sacramento game) they dropped to 15th. They have scored 115+ one time since BI went down, and that was also against Sacramento. Which in today's NBA is putrid. Even with Trey coming alive lately, they need BI back to norm as quickly as possible.

Yes, I now hate the sad SACs for blowing the lead against the Suns. :hm:
But I'm going to have to look at it this way... We MUST now beat the Lakers to guarantee us the #6 spot.
If we can't do that, what makes us think that we'll be the kind of team that can get through the Thunder, the Timberwolves, or the Nuggets?

The Pels must beat LA now if we want to be the team that can vanquish the leaders in the conference.
Starting last night, it's been the playoffs for the remainder of the season. So let's play with that kind of urgency the rest of the way. :9:

Are you uploading an attachment using the Attach Files

1712988706446.png icon for images?

Right now it appears that only works for Docs. spreadsheets, etc. Recently there was an update to Attachment Improvements feature and that likely screwed it up, and we'll have to wait for an update fix.

The workaround in the meantime is to use the "insert image"

1712988809814.png icon instead for attaching images to posts. Click on that and then click on the drop image (or click here) icon and navigate to the pic you want to attach.

-Andrus
Thank you for explaining that! That makes sense!

Just noticed something...with that last road loss by Boston the Pels have the best road record in the NBA for the season

Just noticed something...with that last road loss by Boston the Pels have the best road record in the NBA for the season
And yet we’re still hoping to fight our way out of the play-in tournament. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom