New Orleans Pelicans (46-32) @ Portland Trailblazers (21-57) at 9pm CT. Road to 50 wins! (1 Viewer)

Looking like the Lakers and Suns will lose…. Both down double digits with less than 2 mins.

...or it could've been the multiple forced turnovers :9:
Forced is a strong word. I saw Herb picking off passes like he wanted a pick 6…. And a lot of missed shots and bad passes thrown out of bounds. Tomato Tomatoes I guess.

Math don’t lie. 30+ attempts 10+ makes at 3…. Pels win. All else is knuckle dragging fodder for prop betting. Lol

Gotta win 2 of the last 3 to lock this in…. Suns have Clips again tomorrow. Then Kings and Wolves to close out.

We have GSW, Kings, Lakers. Gonna be white knuckles

Free McDonald fties.
Like damn. In Portland the best sponsor you can get for free food is McDonald. Like at least get Wing stop or some place with amazing fries.

Forced is a strong word. I saw Herb picking off passes like he wanted a pick 6…. And a lot of missed shots and bad passes thrown out of bounds. Tomato Tomatoes I guess.

Math don’t lie. 30+ attempts 10+ makes at 3…. Pels win. All else is knuckle dragging fodder for prop betting. Lol
I'll be honest this 3PA discrepancy being a key stat to look at has only been relevant for like 2 season at best.

That just how precedent how crazy shooting talent has transcended in the last decade since Warriors dynasty. Willie pretending that it doesn't exist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom