New Orleans Pelicans (27-21) @ San Antonio Spurs (10-38) at 7pm local. Vegimite, Outback Steakhouse, Dyson Daniel. The Unholy Trinity of Aussie. (1 Viewer)

I believe that's Zion 1st game winner...

It was the right call, but it's such a a low percentage look. If he can do that in the playoffs. I'm 100% bought in on Zion ball.

It was the right call, but it's such a a low percentage look. If he can do that in the playoffs. I'm 100% bought in on Zion ball.

I'm not sure how I feel about Zion. It's fun to watch him have games like that, but it's just one game against a team that won't even sniff the playoffs. We want Zion to stay healthy, but we're perfectly fine having him repeatedly run into brick walls without a helmet? That type of play is not sustainable.

I'm not sure how I feel about Zion. It's fun to watch him have games like that, but it's just one game against a team that won't even sniff the playoffs. We want Zion to stay healthy, but we're perfectly fine having him repeatedly run into brick walls without a helmet? That type of play is not sustainable.
100% my thoughts. Everything about Zion just doesn't feel sustainable long term.

Which is probably why... I would probably be super aggressive and win now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom