@ New England (1 Viewer)

Does anyone know if the Pats have a waiting list like the Saints do? Meaning do we have a chance to buy tickets on an on sale date or do we have to automatically do to a second market like Ticket Exchange?
Thanks in advance.

Wanna go to this one. Never been to Boston, and it's right around my wife's birthday. Tickets are WAY EXPENSIVE from what I have been able to find. Also, the Patriot's NFL TicektExchange Site will only let you purchase if you are a Patriot's season ticket holder or on their Season Ticket Waitlist (which costs a minimum of $200 to get on). Wow...never saw that before.

Never been. Any recommendations on a hotel? We want to stay near the tourist sites and bars. Walking distance is the key. Is this such a place in Boston. Plus...if we can keep it under $300 a night would be a bonus.

Does anyone know if the Pats have a waiting list like the Saints do? Meaning do we have a chance to buy tickets on an on sale date or do we have to automatically do to a second market like Ticket Exchange?
Thanks in advance.
Hey Rene,
The Pats have some feud with Ticketmaster. In order to purchase from TicketExchange you have to be on the Pats waiting list. The catch - It's $200 to get on the waiting list.

Anyone book this trip yet? How are you going about getting tix?
My trip is booked. I'm just going to go through StubHub. That's the safer than the other options, Craigslist.

Never been. Any recommendations on a hotel? We want to stay near the tourist sites and bars. Walking distance is the key. Is this such a place in Boston. Plus...if we can keep it under $300 a night would be a bonus.
I think I am going to do AirBnB. It's peak season for the leaves and Columbus Day which is a recognized holiday in New England.

Trip booked!

Rt air, hotel downtown and rt bus to/from game booked baby...can't wait for this one......but everyone's right, tickets are gonna be the gut punch! Who Dat!!

Transportation to/from downtown boston

For those of you staying downtown, we need 9 more reservations to confirm a motor coach to/ from south station in boston....seems the reviews say it is much much better than the patriot train..... Details at saints.patriots.bowlbus.com/travel/from/boston.com

$45 round trip and you can bring tailgating items on bus including spirits!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom