N/P: So... Anyone wants to discuss Draymond clotheslining Patty Mills last night? (1 Viewer)

Feel bad for Steph. He knows the writing is on the wall for the team and has been carrying them all season almost singlehandedly

I mean, Green doing Green things. Ban him for the rest of the season. If he relapses next season, make it a lifetime ban. I've seen a lot of players have anger management issues and not be able to control themselves, but Green is the worst I've ever seen.

I want to like the guy, but he's just a bully on the court. He needs help.

I know. Unfortunately, it's not something I can do. The consistent inconsistency is tiring.
I hear that. I'm going to try, though.

Hey, I'm getting some "database errors" glitchy things going on. Not sure where to report it or find out if others are getting trippy things too.

I hear that. I'm going to try, though.

Hey, I'm getting some "database errors" glitchy things going on. Not sure where to report it or find out if others are getting trippy things too.
Good to know it wasn't just me. Actually, database issues typically occur at the server level.

Good to know it wasn't just me. Actually, database issues typically occur at the server level.
Yeah, def. had it happen before but it's usually only a single time. This time it kept happening and on different boards so that's why I wanted to mention it. But it's not happening anymore now!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom