N/P '24 NBA Playoffs (1 Viewer)

Lakers being down 0-2 to the defending champs and watching LeBrwhaaaaa cry about calls.... are sweet tears of irony that I am drinking with joy... F him... Dude has gotten weak "star" calls his entire career... reap it chump.

4/23 Game 2's Pt. 2: Electric Boogaloo

Did someone in the last week or 2 post a flow chart or some kind of graph showing the discrepancy of the amount of foul shots that the Lakers have been "gifted" versus other teams ... or am I dreaming? I can't remember where I saw it.

Not the one I was thinking of but here's this.

Last edited:
This is what I was looking for. @Dan in Lafayette , this is the graph I was thinking of when you were talking about the Lakers' reffing inconsistency last night.

1713967743817.png

Every time my Nuggets beat the Lakers, I think of y'all.

I remember losing to the Lakers and it sucks. I had season tickets for years and there would be more Laker fans than Nuggets fans - even when Denver was good.

Now? Well that makes it 10 straight for Denver dating back to '22. If Loss Angeles doesn't win tomorrow Denver will sweep them again and it will be glorious.

Heat are king top seed spoiler, but always a final pretender. Just too match up dependent. Gotta have game breaking players.

76ers fought back to get a W at home with Embid dropping 50! He has a heart!!!!

Every time my Nuggets beat the Lakers, I think of y'all.

I remember losing to the Lakers and it sucks. I had season tickets for years and there would be more Laker fans than Nuggets fans - even when Denver was good.

Now? Well that makes it 10 straight for Denver dating back to '22. If Loss Angeles doesn't win tomorrow Denver will sweep them again and it will be glorious.

make it 11.

What amazes me about the Nuggets is they have created this aura of "everything is going to be ok" no matter how long they trail in a game. Then the third Q comes and they separate themselves from the opponent. Its crazy.

And i love the fact they allow the Lakers ( and fans ) to actually think "ok THIS game is ours tonight" and BOOP...nah brah. LOL

11 wins in a row against the Lakers for my Nuggets.

They include :

-7 straight playoff wins (going to be back to back sweeps)
- Banner night, when Denver got their rings
- @LA: LeBron scored his 40,000th
- @LA: Kobe night where they unveiled his statue (this had to hurt the worst)

Denver is rent free in their heads and this iteration of the Lakers isn't going to get past Denver is a series. Ever,

Denver might end LeBron's career.

All because of a doughy slow footed Serbian that is beginning to make the "greatest player of all time" push.

Well, greatest peak at least. He tuned 28 last month so he has about 5-10 years if he wants them and his assault on the record books would be eye popping.

3 out of 4 MVP's (should be four straight)
1 Chip (will be more; quite possibly back to back)
Finals MVP

My favorite tweet was a fake Mike Malone quote:

"I think we had a good week of practice. We feel we have prepared ourselves for a great playoff series against the Wolves or Clippers."

Just think about it like this though. The Pels get owned by the Lakers. The Lakers get owned by the Nuggets. We are just tiers, and tiers below ever winning even a playoff series. If you watch how the Nuggets play, and how we play....it's like they are playing a different game entirely.

Just think about it like this though. The Pels get owned by the Lakers. The Lakers get owned by the Nuggets. We are just tiers, and tiers below ever winning even a playoff series. If you watch how the Nuggets play, and how we play....it's like they are playing a different game entirely.
coaching matters.

it helps to have a "Jokic" type player, but at the end of the day, its up to the coach to design around what he has.

Our coach simply doesnt do that all that well. In game awareness evades him far too often.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom