Mock Draft [Simulators] Compilation Thread - 2024 NFL Draft (1 Viewer)

Did a go with no trades. Wish I could have gotten a TE and maybe an earlier edge but the value wasn’t really there. McConkey is a bit of a luxury but I couldn’t resist.

IMG_3745.jpeg

PFN_Draft_result_1710092233802.png

Ok so figured I would trade the 14th for pick 42 and Minn 1st and 2nd next year...

Is that an equal trade? Not sure the trade values for those picks...

Also figured that Minn would be a top 10 pick if Cousins signs elsewhere

Traded back 1 time from 14 to 17 and picked up a 2nd, 3rd, 7th and 2025 2nd, 4th and 5th. I'm not a huge Latham fan, but he made since there as all the other OTs were off the board before pick 14. I could have went Brian Thomas Jr. at 14, but he was gone at 17 (actually picked at 14 after the trade).

1710157247412.png

Here is my latest. Traded back a couple of times, took McCarthy at 26, picked up another 2024 2nd rounder and the Bucs 2025 1st rounder. Still managed to get some help at DT, OT and Guard.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 7.29.50 AM.png
Hopefully this Michigan QB works out as well as another Michigan QB the Saints passed over for Doug Nussmeirer (Sorry Marc Bulger) years ago. Also like adding picks for next year even though there's little change we would trade within the NFC South.

Last edited:
I think this will be my last try, but we'll see. Realize the trades aren't realistic, especially since the Saints NEVER trade down, but it's still fun to try and dream.
1710186002780.png

About a month before draft so decided to give another go. I HOPE it’s somewhere near this level. By the way I wanted to mention that NFLDraftBuzz has their own free simulator now.

Attachments

• IMG_0572.png
    IMG_0572.png
    548.3 KB · Views: 27
16. Taliese Fuaga - OT - Oregon st
22. Byron Murphy - DT - Texas
45. Xavier Legette - WR - S Carolina
150. Theo Johnson - TE - Penn St
168. Jalyx Hunt - DE - Houston Christian
170. Tanor Bortolini - G/C - Wisconsin
175. Dylan Laube - RB - New Hampshire
190. Evan Williams - Nickel CB/S - Oregon
199. Julian Pearl - OT - Illinois
239. Jordan Magee - LB - Temple

Saints trade 2025 1st and 2nd rounder to eagles for pick 22.

If the Saints were ever to trade down this is the year to do it.

1711572427721.png
If we could move down a few spots and pick up a couple of mid round picks that would be excellent, especially if we still have a mid-first round OT like Fautanu available where we end up drafting.

IMG_0573.png

Did a “what if saints picked Bowers and two o linemen draft”

I’ll wait a little while before the next one but I feel the board is fairly set in terms at whom I like where.

Went BPA with the first two, then tried to find the sweet spot between BPA and need with the rest. Don't love not getting an OT sooner or CB or LB at all, but the value just was not there when I did this, and since this is more of a soft rebuild year my personal take is BPA above need.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 4.46.21 PM.png

Went BPA with the first two, then tried to find the sweet spot between BPA and need with the rest. Don't love not getting an OT sooner or CB or LB at all, but the value just was not there when I did this, and since this is more of a soft rebuild year my personal take is BPA above need.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 4.46.21 PM.png
I’m with you on BPA. Yes the o-line situation is dire, but i’d hate to see us pass up an extremely talent player if they fall to us. If we don’t get a tackle early, Penning just has to step up. I know everyone is writing him off, but some players make big leaps in their third year. Maybe the new staff can coach him up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom