Votes: 684 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
So yes the original pardon was 10/6/23 and this seems to add additional features
Gotcha. Well good on Biden. I wish they could just get Federal legalization worked out, but unfortunately, the right people aren't getting rich off it so the politicians don't care.

This should be no surprise to anyone who understands prohibition.

During that timeframe, the overall frequency of students who said that marijuana was easy to access fell from 51.0 percent to 37.4 percent—a decrease of more than a quarter (26.7 percent). At the same time, researchers noted, “students who have used cannabis were more likely to report access was easy.”
Curiously it was easier to access, but only by current users and the number of those users dropped near to half as many.

While not a perfect solution, it's a step and maybe better than current testing.

While not a perfect solution, it's a step and maybe better than current testing.

I feel like as advanced we are as a species, how is this not already a thing?

Anyone ever use this for muscle pain?! I usually use Papa and Barkleys, but my dispensary was out of stock today. They only had this available. Fingers crossed

Edit: I tried it and it’s doing the trick on my pinched nerve pain. HIGHly recommend. :)

IMG_5557.jpeg

Last edited:
Huh!! It might be great for inducing exercise?

Years earlier, when Colorado’s cannabis legalization was first announced, Bryan was concerned that more people getting high would lead to even less exercise. “But then I looked at the epidemiological data,” she explains. “These were large, national data sets, and I saw that cannabis users had better metabolic biomarkers, they were exercising more, they had lower body mass index, better waist-to-hip ratio, lower rates of diabetes, and better insulin function.”

§4770. Personal cultivation permits A. The department shall develop an annual personal cultivation permit for individuals to cultivate and possess cannabis plants for personal use. (1) The permit shall authorize the permittee to cultivate and possess up to six cannabis plants for personal consumption. (2) The permit shall not authorize the permittee to sell any part of the cannabis plants to any other person. (3) The annual permit fee shall be seventy-five dollars. B. An individual shall be twenty-one years of age or older to be eligible for a permit.

Given the price point due to our overly controlled system, I'd def be interested in growing personal use plants.

Last edited:

Given the price point due to our overly controlled system, I'd def be interested in growing person use plants.
From an HR perspective, I hate this because I'll be having folks left and right looking for accommodations.

And I don't know what's in today's weed, but it's not what I grew up around. The smell makes me sick to my stomach.

From an HR perspective, I hate this because I'll be having folks left and right looking for accommodations.

And I don't know what's in today's weed, but it's not what I grew up around. The smell makes me sick to my stomach.
They prolly shouldn't be smoking in your office.

I find it to be totally the opposite. Todays skunky smell is so much better than the brown frown of my youth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom