Votes: 684 87.7%
  • Yes, but only medically

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • No, but the marijuana laws should be relaxed

Votes: 24 3.1%
  • No, it should remain illegal.

Votes: 45 5.8%

• Total voters
I'd be willing to bet most of those states accepted Federal funding from the ACA.

According to our survey, the most constant variable was the use of high-potency cannabis with a THC content of 20 percent or more,” the new report’s authors write. “This finding is important to note because much of the research on the efficacy of cannabis for pain typically involves cannabis products with a potency below 20 percent THC. These research studies often result in claims that THC is ineffective for pain relief.”

This is huge.

I cant wait to find out if the DEAs bullshirt response will stay the same now that they have been directly requested to reclassify.

This is huge.

I cant wait to find out if the DEAs bullshirt response will stay the same now that they have been directly requested to reclassify.
We'll see. I do hope they do reclassify it. MJ should be de-criminalized entirely.

I believe this change to class 3 may open up investing opportunities for cannabis also.

Yeah the cannabis stock market is going crazy today
I believe this change to class 3 may open up investing opportunities for cannabis also.

Wait.

Something that has to go through a federal regulation process follows the law better than the people choosing to operate outside of the federal regulation process?

I am stunned.

Debated a new thread on this one. Seems like an important sports related development.

"Cannabis is not a performance-enhancing drug and that a harm-reduction approach to cannabis is best implemented at the school level," The NCAA stated in a release following midweek meetings in Indianapolis.

Just make it legal and we don't have to go through all these stupid hoops. I don't think this is a bad thing, but the Senate should be focused on making it fully legal.
it's like the gay laws in southern states. they pass laws to counter the old laws, but they won't actually remove the old law so they can use it to legally harass people..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom