@Jacksonville 10/13 (1 Viewer)

We have 7 of us driving from Da Westbank. We’ll get there Friday night. Looking for a good place to watch the LSU/Florida game Saturday night. Anyone know a good sports bar in Jacksonville.

We have 7 of us driving from Da Westbank. We’ll get there Friday night. Looking for a good place to watch the LSU/Florida game Saturday night. Anyone know a good sports bar in Jacksonville.

We were asking around and got info about a bar called Hurricane Grill & Wings on 10920 Baymeadows that apparently LSU fans gather at for games. There's also a location at 1615 Hendricks Ave and heard fans gather there as well.

The address on LSU First coast Tigers group is the 10920 location.

Y’all watching the LSU game anywhere

That is yet to be determined. I'm flying in. Other family members are driving in. Depends when they get in and what they are up for. From what I see, there isn't much to Jacksonville. This might just be a business trip to help the Saints bring home a W. LOL

FWIW, the weather looks nice for game day.

That is yet to be determined. I'm flying in. Other family members are driving in. Depends when they get in and what they are up for. From what I see, there isn't much to Jacksonville. This might just be a business trip to help the Saints bring home a W. LOL

FWIW, the weather looks nice for game day.
Ok well we might try the Hurricane grill or find a buffalo wild wing. Business trip for sure as Da BOOT sweeps the Peninsula. WHO DAT!! GEAUX TIGERS

We will be heading out for Jacksonville Friday morning. We will be in Section 132 Row G. Who Dat!!!

Last edited:
First time in jacksonville and looking to tail gate with fellow saints fans. Let me know if you want to meet up before the game its just me and my girl. WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom