iSO Saints vs Seahawks tickets (1 Viewer)

jvt3

Reaction score
Looking for 4 club level seats together. Taking youngest and fiancé to first game. Let me know if some semi sideline are available less than 250 each.

I have 4 seats in Loge Club Sec 317, Row 15. Last row of section, you can stand up anytime you want w/o blocking anyone's view. Here's the catch: 3 are aisle seats (Seats #14, 15 & 16) & the 4th one (#11) is 2 seats over. I have never had a problem with asking the people sitting in seats #12 & 13 to switch one seat over so we can all 4 sit side by side. They don't mind b/c they are still siting side by side also. (So you can probably switch #11 with the person sitting in #13) I also offer to buy them a drink or something to show appreciation & sweeten the deal...lol.... It always works. I'm a season ticket holder & can send you a screenshot of the tix. I can sell these to you within your price range. Below is a pic from seats I took at the Chargers preseason game last month. Email me directly for more info: acadiantitle@aol.com

Attachments

• Sec 317 Loge.jpg
    Sec 317 Loge.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
Looking for 4 club level seats together. Taking youngest and fiancé to first game. Let me know if some semi sideline are available less than 250 each.
I have 2 seats in section 302. Not what you wanted, but I'm always happy to sell to forum members at face value, $0 markup and $0 fee. If that helps, DM me. If not, enjoy the game!

Ken

Have 2 in section 642 row 19. $150 for the pair. Msg me if interested.

Found some. Thank all

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom