IPTV (1 Viewer)

Yeah, it’s a good service and their support is really good. The VOD is still a little wonky, but they’ve kept everyone in the loop.
I'm really hoping that their VOD gets straight so that I can ditch all of these services that I rarely use.

They have the locals for CBS, NBC, and FOX. The ABC affiliate for ABC is Baton Rouge.

That's perfect for watching the games. They have the NFL package in a block so it's easy to find but I think that they're on a different server than the locals. The locals might not have as much traffic.

I'm really hoping that their VOD gets straight so that I can ditch all of these services that I rarely use.
They will get it straight. The old VOD was amazing.

Mother of Glob, I just found a 24/7 Rick and Morty channel!
This service is the gift that keeps giving. Did you check out the new app? They have the VOD fixed too.

This service is the gift that keeps giving. Did you check out the new app? They have the VOD fixed too.
I installed the app on one device last night. The movies and tc series wouldn't load. I figure that they're working out bugs still. I'm going to install on another device tonight but all of my devices are shield TV's so I expect the same results from each.

I installed the app on one device last night. The movies and tc series wouldn't load. I figure that they're working out bugs still. I'm going to install on another device tonight but all of my devices are shield TV's so I expect the same results from each.

make sure you logged in correctly. Contact them. Did you get the movies to show up?

make sure you logged in correctly. Contact them. Did you get the movies to show up?
I contacted them and they sent me a new password for VOD today. The movies and tv shows never showed up on the main account. The main account and the backup account each work for live tv. I tried all 3 account passwords for the VOD account just in case they got mixed up.

When I get home tonight I'll try the new password for VOD. For now, I'm only interested in being able to watch sports but after the superbowl, VOD will become a bit more important to me. There's plenty of time between now and then.

CinemaHD 2.0 has all the movies you'll ever want to see and it's FREE.

Download the app and enjoy.

I contacted them and they sent me a new password for VOD today. The movies and tv shows never showed up on the main account. The main account and the backup account each work for live tv. I tried all 3 account passwords for the VOD account just in case they got mixed up.

When I get home tonight I'll try the new password for VOD. For now, I'm only interested in being able to watch sports but after the superbowl, VOD will become a bit more important to me. There's plenty of time between now and then.

enter what they sent you into the section labeled VOD.

The back up also Has VOD. It’s worked flawlessly.

CinemaHD 2.0 has all the movies you'll ever want to see and it's FREE.

Download the app and enjoy.
It also inserts trackers and if you make a mistake and DL the seed, you get a nasty gram from your ISP. A private server is way more stable and secure.

enter what they sent you into the section labeled VOD.

The back up also Has VOD. It’s worked flawlessly.
When I got home I put in the new credentials and it all works. I think that they could get a lot of immigrants to subscribe if they offered their backup as a main account (4 devices). For example: I saw that they have 180 Greek channels. I know a lot of Greek immigrants who would love that. They were using Dish Network and paying for a handful of channels with none of their sports.

I thought that there was a spot to enter my vpn but I don't see it now. I'll find it.

Last edited:
When I got home I put in the new credentials and it all works. I think that they could get a lot of immigrants to subscribe if they offered their backup as a main account (4 devices). For example: I saw that they have 180 Greek channels. I know a lot of Greek immigrants who would love that. They were using Dish Network and paying for a handful of channels with none of their sports.

I thought that there was a spot to enter my vpn but I don't see it now. I'll find it.

they do referral bonuses. Last time they did one, I got free TV for 2 months. Wait until they run one and talk to them. I’m sure they can work something out. There was a VPN option on the app. If it’s not there they must have disabled it for some reason.

they do referral bonuses. Last time they did one, I got free TV for 2 months. Wait until they run one and talk to them. I’m sure they can work something out. There was a VPN option on the app. If it’s not there they must have disabled it for some reason.
It appeared when I installed it on a new device. It didn't take mine. Maybe they want the one that is affiliated with them?

It appeared when I installed it on a new device. It didn't take mine. Maybe they want the one that is affiliated with them?
I don’t think they offer a VPN. If they do, and they package it, I would probably get it. The customer service is legit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom