How many of these could your under-20 children name? (1 Viewer)

I had a hard time with Gargamel because the art's too good.

I watched it everyday after school. I'm disappointed I had forgot.
I’m disappointed in you too

remember when Gargamel needed Smurfs to make gold, then decided he just wanted to kill them all

smurfs - gargomel
thundercats- mumrah
TMNT - shredder
gijoe - cobra commander
he-man - skeletor

I knew four quite easily, Didn’t know the Thundercats guy but I remember watching it and the intro. But for some reason I know jack all about the actual show.

I knew four quite easily, Didn’t know the Thundercats guy but I remember watching it and the intro. But for some reason I know jack all about the actual show.
This is me exactly. I watched it and had the eye sword thing, but don't remember a thing about it. I even watched half an episode on YouTube and felt like I was having a stroke because none of it sparked a memory.

I vividly remember all the rest of these shows and plenty of other stuff I watched as a kid.

OP asked about your kids and no one's paying attention... and still can't answer them all. :biglol:

My daughter didn't watch none of these of course. If it wasn't My Little Pony or SpongeBob SquarePants she would say fork it under her breath.

Is this a trick question? I am either not old enough, too old, or not the target consumer cos I don't really know any of them.

Knew and watched them all on TV as a kid.

And did you know Cobra Commander appeared in the Transformers cartoon as well? Went by "Old Snake" in Transformers. I'm such a damn nerd!

This picture popped up on my Facebook feed and I wondered if my kids could name a single one of these. Haven't seen them today to ask yet, but my guess is zero. Which demonstrates a massive parental failure on my part. For the rest of you, how do you think yours would do?

1695072668707.png
Imma' tell my kids this is The Backstreet Boys.

I couldn't remember thundercats villain. My 14 year old knew 3/5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom