Hogwart's Legacy (1 Viewer)

Zardnok

Zardnokalicious!
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Any Harry Potter fans here going to check out the new single player RPG Hogwart's Legacy? My wife did the pre-order and I will likely check it out as well.

I am considering buying it....i am not a Potterite or whatever you call yourselves but the game looks legit

Also not really a Potter fan but the game looks like it could be fun and different. Will likely get it.

I preordered it. The concept sounds interesting, we'll see if the execution is good though.

I'm going to get it. Not sure if pre-ordering or waiting, however.

Got it pre-order on Steam. Looks fantastic.

I’d love to hear the impression of someone who has played it. I preordered it on switch.

Pretty solid reviews so far. I went ahead and got it since it will be playable tonight (not like I can stay up that late).
If your on Xbox you can just change your region to New Zealand and play it now. This game release goes by timezones.

Switch version won't be out till July/August... That's rough
That’s fine. I hope the extra time helps them pull off the impossible and make an optimized game for switch. I don’t own the other systems. If the game blows on switch, then and only then I might buy another system if this game is really good in those systems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom