Helldivers 2 (1 Viewer)

some rumors floating around that HD2 is coming to Xbox

the game continues to be awesome :9:

Id own it but the police shot my brother's dog, now my dog, and well money goes to the most bullet dodging dog in the history of dogs.
1000000879.jpg

Bullet blew through the upper lip, bounced off the canine tooth that tooth is gone, and exited through the lower jaw line, no bones, and by some miracle he dodged a forking bullet to the face.

Why did the Police shoot your dog?
Because they were called to my brothers house and Max saw the door open so he went to greet the people that were there. And police shoot first ask questions later.

Frankly, I don't know the whole story. My brother relapsed addiction a couple years ago, i was watching Max for nearly a year when Patrick asked for him back, so he had a job. I figured he could have his dog back. FF a few months later, Patrick's ex boyfriend texts me asking me if i still had Max cause Patrick was asking for money to get him out of the pound, the shooting happened a whole week earlier. He escaped and was picked up by the pound and itwasn't until i was going around trying to find out what happened to his tooth that my mom told me the story she had heard about him getting shot. the wound was infected, he's fine now, just have to get rest of tooth removed. If he hadn't gotten picked up by the pound he'd be dead.

So Don donaldson when i bitched about addiction being a choice years back... here is some of the back ground to that anger. Am.i right? Probably not, but after having my identity stolen in my 20s by an addict brother and now the last episode which this dog incident is only the icing i have almost no sympathy left for those that chose to continue down the path of addiction.

man, i understand what you are saying...trust me, i almost lost everything because of it

addiction causes people to do things they likely would never do....but that's not an excuse for sheetty behavior

my stance remains that nobody chooses to be an addict...i know i didn't ask for that

now, i "chose" to go to rehab 11 years ago and i "chose" to not have any alcohol since then but man, that was a brutal road and i am fortunate that i had just enough sense left in my head to do something about it....not everyone can pull the bottom up higher

i hope your brother gets clean again and can figure out how to stay clean...and i hope he can make amends for the sheetty things he did to you....

also, you are not obligated to go down in flames with him...you are allowed to protect yourself

Bullet blew through the upper lip, bounced off the canine tooth that tooth is gone, and exited through the lower jaw line, no bones, and by some miracle he dodged a forking bullet to the face.

Glad the dog is okay and sorry about your brother. Hopefully he gets the help he needs and you get some peace.

But, I have to ask, aren't all dog teeth canine teeth?

Glad the dog is okay and sorry about your brother. Hopefully he gets the help he needs and you get some peace.

But, I have to ask, aren't all dog teeth canine teeth?
i'm no doggy dentist, but I'd assume the answer is yes.

...but the fang is called the canine tooth in all mammalia species.... according to the goog

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom