Guardians of the Galaxy (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This could be fun but damn, these recent Marvel games are just weird without the faces we are used to seeing

the game is getting surprisingly good reviews so far...i'll probably buy it on sale eventually....15 hour campaign seems short

Especially the price that games are costing that another reason why I will never buy another COD game. I will wait for the full review once it's out but 15 hours would be way to short.

Especially the price that games are costing that another reason why I will never buy another COD game. I will wait for the full review once it's out but 15 hours would be way to short.
that is a full review by one of the best game reviewers on youtube...he explains why he thinks it's worth the $60 price tag....i don't always agree with him but he always justifies his critiques...

as for COD, nobody buys that series for campaign mode...it's almost exclusively a multiplayer game which is where the value comes from

that is a full review by one of the best game reviewers on youtube...he explains why he thinks it's worth the $60 price tag....i don't always agree with him but he always justifies his critiques...

as for COD, nobody buys that series for campaign mode...it's almost exclusively a multiplayer game which is where the value comes from
Who is the reviewer.? I like Legacy games reviews but I am always on the lookout for new ones. I guess as far as COD goes I forget the MP is where it's at that's why I was bummed when BF won't have a campaign 😕

Who is the reviewer.? I like Legacy games reviews but I am always on the lookout for new ones. I guess as far as COD goes I forget the MP is where it's at that's why I was bummed when BF won't have a campaign 😕

the video from the post above...SkillUp is his name....he's pretty fair most of the time

Amazon has the ps5 version for $30 and ps4 version for $25

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom