GTA 6 in ‘active development’ (1 Viewer)

I hope this game is more like RDR2 than GTA V, in terms of exploration, collectibles, loot to find in the open world, challenges, etc.
and writing. I really just hope they up their writing game. RDR2 was fantastically written. I'm hoping GTA grows up just a little bit and has some killer writing.

Gta5 writing was great.. gta 4 writing great... rdr 1 great... bully great... gta 3 great.... so that was never an issue. Only rockstar issues have been a sole focus on shark card sales and remastering mobile games for console.

i think the writing for the GTA games has always been fine...it's a satirical look at American culture and they nail it every single time....and again, RDR is a different thing

also, every GTA game has had collectibles and exploration....

some of the best missions come from the 'random' encounters you can come across in the world

Gta5 writing was great.. gta 4 writing great... rdr 1 great... bully great... gta 3 great.... so that was never an issue. Only rockstar issues have been a sole focus on shark card sales and remastering mobile games for console.
GTA 5 writing was okay i guess. A little too juvenile. I'm hoping this one grows up.

I've beaten GTA 5 over five times... I'm not seeing fart jokes... pretty mature themes throughout.

Oh you mean the side stuff? if it doesn't have the silly side stuff and radio stations... then it aint GTA...

Yes. I want a nice serious mature GTA VI. This is serious business.
i don't mean serious, i just mean not written exclusively for 13 year olds. That said, it's been forever since i've played, so maybe it's not as bad as i think.

Just not sure how the tale of Gay Meth Head, a "tony soprano" knock off family man, and a young up and coming "self made man" was aimed at 13 year olds.

Yes, all the jokes on billboards and businesses and the radio and the side stuff might seem silly but that stuff is fun. And this game is going to have ALL of that.

This one both main toons appear to be in the early to mid 20s... MAYBE early 30s...

The car top twerking, the car meets, the overall theme of the trailer... this certainly isn't going to be focused on the AARP.

It's going to be a modern Bonny and Clyde.

I mean look at that WATER!...

"over a billion dollar budget"

....SHARK CARDS!!!!!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom