Get your fireworks ready for New Years rEVEnge! Los Angeles Lakers (17-16) @ New Orleans Pelicans(18-14) at 6 pm. (1 Viewer)

if you listen to the board we are 28th and 30th in everything and bi/zion should be traded

Nah. Just Zion. He needs to continue to raise his value though.

Since the in-season tournament Pels are:
7-3
7th rated offense
2nd rated defense
3rd net rating
6th true shooting %
2nd in rebound %
21st in turnover %

But turn into complete dufuses in clutch time. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, the Lakers are acting like the season ended when they raised that stupid IST banner. At some point, it's no longer a "hangover" fellas.

Last edited:
if you listen to the board we are 28th and 30th in everything and bi/zion should be traded
A lot of podcasters are still saying this. A lot of national media guys are really down on this team.

I bet they don’t mention this latest Laker game.

could have been a 10 games win streak. 8-2 even with the clutch time struggle.
Yeah, we are at the easy phase of our schedule when 7 of the 10 games were against teams without winning records.

A lot of that early season energy is spent by bad teams.

A lot of podcasters are still saying this. A lot of national media guys are really down on this team.

I bet they don’t mention this latest Laker game.
Podcast talk in bigger picture semantics and mostly is directed at Willie Green's deficiency.

Podcast complaining because they want a better team. You may not like it, but they are only doing it for everyone benefit. It's part of the process.

Is it healthy to be content to never complained about a sub .500 franchise that has had 4.5 years to figure it out? No.

If they had years of dominance and consistency... It be a different perspective. Until they show to be a consistent contender. Everything is valid and on the table.

Like... Our season got completely derailed a year ago and team just collapsed over night. The team haven't won 50 games going on almost 20 years.

Podcast talk in bigger picture semantics and mostly is directed at Willie Green's deficiency.

Podcast complaining because they want a better team. You may not like it, but they are only doing it for everyone benefit. It's part of the process.

Is it healthy to be content to never complained about a sub .500 franchise that has had 4.5 years to figure it out? No.

If they had years of dominance and consistency... It be a different perspective. Until they show to be a consistent contender. Everything is valid and on the table.

Like... Our season got completely derailed a year ago and team just collapsed over night. The team haven't won 50 games going on almost 20 years.
Like I said, I was talking about national podcasts and shows. I’m skeptical that they really care about the Pelicans being a better team or everyone’s benefit.

I don’t mind good faith/constructive criticism of the team (I just made several posts trying to do just that), but I don’t think that’s what a lot of that is. It doesn’t even seem like a lot of these hosts/analysts are even current about what is going on with the team.

Just my opinion. I certainly wasn’t saying that nobody here or actually plugged into the team can’t point out anything bad. I don’t think that at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom